Saturday, January 25, 2014

For all of you Husker fans out there...

My little Husker project started with the piece below.  It was a donation for a silent auction, and it did pretty well if I do say so myself!

This mosaic piece quickly followed.  I'm not much of a Husker fan, but even I loved this one.  It has a bit of a steampunk quality to it, so that's what I named it.  It sold within minutes! Thanks Heather!


After that, I realized the freestyle mosaic takes forever, so I drafted a pattern, as well as two others, that I could put together relatively quickly and sell just in time for Christmas 2013.  Yes, I know the striped one is crooked and that's my fault.  Future ones will not have this same character!



Contact me for information on a custom piece I can create for you!  jenschroeder28@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment