Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Hats and scarves and hats and scarves....

Now I'm  singing  "boots and pants and boots and pants..." like Maxwell, the Geico pig...
Anyway....
My neighbor, whom I keep wanting to invite on a GNO, asked if I could knit up some hats and scarves for her daughters.  So I searched Pinterest.com, Ravelry.com, etc for  FREE patterns... Mind you, this was early last December, so I was itching to knit some cowls. Instead, I found these two cabled hats that I love, and then translated both patterns into scarves too. Both are Lion Brand Yarns in Jiffy (100% Acrylic.)  Bella's hat and scarf is in Silver Heather.  Snappy hat and scarf is in Dark Grey Heather.  


I actually liked Bella's hat so much, I made one for myself with some scrap yarn I had leftover from another project.  (It looks pointy in the pic, which I don't like. But it isn't pointy once you get it on!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment